Nexus Repository Manager 3.2.1 Release Notes
These notes are a compilation of improvements and significant bug fixes for Nexus Repository Manager 3.2.1.
See the complete release notes for all resolved issues.
New and Noteworthy
This release is heavily focused on high-priority bug fixes and support reducing upgrade impediments from Nexus Repository 2 to 3.
Known Issues Affecting Upgrades from Nexus Repository Manager 2 to 3
Along with 3.2.1, we released version of Nexus Repository 2.14.3. If you wish to upgrade from Nexus Repository Manager 2 to Nexus Repository Manager 3, you must upgrade to 2.14.3 at a minimum first. See the 2.14.3 release notes for details.
Proxy repositories now afford options to enable circular redirects and store HTTP cookies. For example, you can enable the settings for the Oracle Maven Repository (maven.oracle.com). This achieves parity for upgrading Nexus 2.14.3 to Nexus 3.2.1. [NEXUS-10164]
During an upgrade from Nexus Repository 3 to version 2, HTTP requests contained encoded slashes in the URL denoting the pathname of a downloaded component. These encoded slashes caused issues when version 2 ran behind a reverse proxy. This issue has been resolved. [NEXUS-11909]
- [NEXUS-11283] - Bug blob store counts inaccurate
- [NEXUS-12336] - Bug repository formats lacking a groupid concept can suffer from slow db queries due to missing indexes
- [NEXUS-11947] - Bug deploying docker manifest which has unknown properties causes an entire docker package to become unusable
- [NEXUS-12073] - Bug pulling from Docker group generates error unless read access assigned directly to member
- [NEXUS-12083] - Bug exception while executing "Purge unused docker manifests and images" task
- [NEXUS-11020] - Bug too much DEBUG logging from
- [NEXUS-11518] - Bug
ProxyServiceExceptionstack trace logged at WARN when remote responds with HTTP/1.1 401
- [NEXUS-11988] - Bug npm hosted repository package metadata tarball URLs incorrectly contain generated-on-request placeholder after upgrade
- [NEXUS-12310] - Bug select from component query for NuGet is missing database index causing it to perform slowly
- [NEXUS-10049] - Bug First time starting nexus via Docker has karaf log warn
- [NEXUS-10759] - Bug Deleting a repository of non-trivial sizes lags and floods the log with exceptions
- [NEXUS-10429] - Bug Task produces WARN if "incorrect" repository is selected
Search, UI, UX
- [NEXUS-10750] - Improvement limit displayed search criteria to the formats of configured searchable repositories
- [NEXUS-11140] - Bug Elasticsearch (JDK) overflow on disks larger than 2^63
- [NEXUS-10164] - Improvement add support proxying maven.oracle.com in nexus 3
- [NEXUS-11909] - Bug content requests to Nexus 2 by migration agent should avoid HTTP 404 Not Found caused by URL encoding
- [NEXUS-12076] - Bug Upgrade wizard checks for hard link capability even though a different ingest method is chosen
- [NEXUS-12099] - Bug gradually slowing upgrade of Nexus 2 site repositories to Nexus 3 raw repositories
- [NEXUS-11995] - Bug Repository migration fails with
com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException: Invalid type marker byte 0xfa for expected field name (or END_OBJECT marker)
- [NEXUS-12230] - Bug User token is deleted if external server cannot be reached