Sonatype Nexus 2.9.2 Release Notes
These notes are a compilation of new features and significant bug fixes for Sonatype Nexus 2.9.2.
See the complete release notes for all resolved issues.
New and Noteworthy
NuGet Support Performance Improvements
Default max heap size increased for Nexus OSS
Due to new features entering Nexus OSS, we have increased the default JVM max heap size for the bundle distribution to match Nexus Professional (768MB) ( NEXUS-6824 )
- [NEXUS-6824] Improvement Increase default heap size for oss, keep in sync with pro performance
- [NEXUS-6873] Bug trial bundle config includes procurement.xml
- [NEXUS-6872] Bug trial bundle does not have central repo in public group
- [NEXUS-6874] Bug trial bundle uses wrong default temp dir
- [NEXUS-6852] Bug Querying NuGet proxy with no $top parameter causes excessive caching performance
- [NEXUS-6822] Bug Improve sorting of NuGet results when no order is specified
- [NEXUS-6853] Bug NuGet $count queries can lead to excessive caching performance
- [NEXUS-6865] Bug do not add enabled secure central capability by default on installations without legacy secure central url
- [NEXUS-6848] Bug Exception deleting user when User-token feature is not enabled