Sonatype Nexus 2.10 Release Notes
These notes are a compilation of new features and significant bug fixes for Sonatype Nexus 2.10.
See the complete release notes for all resolved issues.
New and Noteworthy
NPM Registry Support
Nexus Professional and Nexus OSS now include official support for hosted, proxy and group repositories compatible with npm. See the npm section of the Nexus book for more information.
Note: Nexus npm support requires an npm client version of 1.4 or above.
- [NEXUS-6841] Improvement Improvements to spice-zapper
- [NEXUS-6845] Improvement log full content url at INFO for created staging repositories
- [NEXUS-6757] Bug nexus-staging:deploy-staged fails with NullPointerException: BUG: finalizeDeploy invoked before deployPerModule?
- [NEXUS-6728] Bug staging build tools zapper client does not use pre-emptive auth ( unlike Jersey based client )
- [NEXUS-6836] Bug maven staging plugin ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1 on release using Java 8
- [NEXUS-6731] Bug Artifact Upload with classifier-only artifacts doesn't create maven-metadata.xml at GA level
- [NEXUS-5852] New Feature Add Common JS Package Registry / node.js / NPM support
- [NEXUS-6838] Bug HTTP client Server Name Indication support broken
- [NEXUS-6818] Bug build promotion staging repository members view does not display members
- [NEXUS-6673] Improvement Staging repository listing log spam when repository is not found
- [NEXUS-6763] Bug broken files feed spam - prefixes.txt has no remote checksum in repository central
- [NEXUS-6786] Improvement provide method to exclude specific User-Agent values from browser detection