Nexus Repository Manager 2.12 Release Notes
These notes are a compilation of new features and significant bug fixes for Nexus Repository Manager 2.12.
See the complete release notes for all resolved issues.
New and Noteworthy
Sonatype Branding Updates
Our Sonatype products have aligned under the Nexus portfolio brand. You may notice some product related wording changes. We have an article to help make sense of it all.
Nexus Firewall Support Added
This is the first version of Nexus to support Nexus Firewall, which allows you to block undesirable components from getting into your repositories when integrated with Nexus IQ Server.
- [NEXUS-9026] Bug orientdb may not fully recover from a restore process due to OCommandExecutionException: Class 'OUSER' was not found in current database
- [NEXUS-7936] Bug orientdb recovery on startup performs slowly
- [NEXUS-8970] Bug org.sonatype.nexus.proxy.walker.WalkerException: Aborted walking on repository ID='npmjs' from path='/.nexus/trash/'.
- [NEXUS-9046] Improvement remove codehaus snapshots from default configuration
- [NEXUS-9158] Bug help text in routing rules is wrong
- [NEXUS-9545] Bug concurrent requests to ruby proxy at /api/v1/dependencies resource using the same url can hang performance
- [NEXUS-8974] Bug Yum updates to build promotion repositories are not propagated to their parent group repositories