After the release of version 3.0.0-03, we have identified a few Docker specific issues that we are offering a patch to address. Newer releases are planned to contain these fixes.
Docker Rollup Patch 2 - Published June 13, 2016
This patch includes all fixes from Rollup Patch 1, plus
- fix for https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/NEXUS-10115 Docker proxy repository ConnectionPoolTimeoutException
Patch 2 jar has sha1 of a57f10865ab610b01da7bdfa20abc30b19e22b78 .
To apply the patch:
- Stop Nexus
- Move the jar located at ./system/com/sonatype/nexus/plugins/nexus-repository-docker/3.0.0-03/nexus-repository-docker-3.0.0-03.jar to another location outside the installation directory.
- Download and name the attached nexus-repository-docker-3.0.0-03-patch2.jar to the following location:
- Create a file named clean_cache in the Nexus data directory that the Nexus process user has permissions to read - this can be done in a terminal window using:
echo "" > clean_cache
- Start Nexus. Make sure that after startup, the clean_cache file you created was removed - this would indicate the patch was applied successfully.
Docker Rollup Patch 1 - Published May 4, 2016
This patch addresses these issues:
- improved logging around content detection and schema version selection
- fix for https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/NEXUS-10166 to allow application/x-tar extraction of uploaded images for older Docker clients
- fix for https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/NEXUS-10148 improper version downgrade resulting in "missing signature key"
Patch 1 jar has sha1 942e3e33207383010d7d667f91f6fabab469c4a3 .
Install the patch 2 jar to include patch 1 fixes.
If any problems persist after applying this patch, configure these logger/levels inside Nexus:
Then submit a support ticket and a support bundle attachment to Sonatype Support.