This is not the latest version.
Please download and use the latest version of Nexus Repository Manager 3.
Nexus Repository Manager 3.0.1 Release Notes
These notes are a compilation of new features and significant bug fixes for Nexus Repository Manager 3.0.1.
See the complete release notes for all resolved issues.
New and Noteworthy
This is a bug fix release only.
If you intend to upgrade to this release, please carefully follow our instructions on How to Upgrade Nexus Repository Manager 3.
- [NEXUS-10278] Bug pushing NuGet packages larger than 2GB fails
- [NEXUS-10166] Bug RedHat docker 1.8.2 push HTTP PUT uploads tar content instead of gzip and triggers JsonParseException 400
- [NEXUS-10148] Bug docker V2 pull requests may return V1 manifests unexpectedly resulting in missing signature key error
- [NEXUS-10115] Bug Docker proxy repository ConnectionPoolTimeoutException Timeout waiting for connection from pool
- [NEXUS-10256] Bug extremely poor performance in user role/privilege resolution for LDAP users
- [NEXUS-10069] Bug npm install against a group repository with nested group member fails with 500 status
- [NEXUS-9502] Bug NuGet proxy repository responds with 502 status instead of 404 for missing content
- [NEXUS-9993] Bug proxy repository HTTP request settings form fields cannot be saved
- [NEXUS-10044] Bug StackOverflowError when a group repository has itself as a member
Repository Health Check,Scheduled Tasks
- [NEXUS-9639] Bug startup race condition ClassNotFoundException javax.ws.rs-api RHC can prevent startup
- [NEXUS-9995] Bug scheduled task form values cannot be blanked out when a blank value is valid
- [NEXUS-10102] Bug generating support zip with configuration option requires external internet access
- [NEXUS-9991] Bug ui spinbutton form controls should not react to mouse scroll wheel movement