This is not the latest version.
Please download and use the latest version of Nexus Repository Manager 3.
Nexus Repository Manager 3.0.2 Release Notes
These notes are a compilation of new features and significant bug fixes for Nexus Repository Manager 3.0.2.
See the complete release notes for all resolved issues.
New and Noteworthy
Python PyPI and RubyGems Repository Format Support Added
Python PyPi and RubyGems developers can now enjoy the use of a world class repository manager for free in repository manager 3.0.2. Visit our updated book chapters for more documentation.
Did we mention these repository formats are available for free in Nexus Repository Manager OSS 3.0.2?
Docker Related Fixes
Some less frequently encountered but otherwise important Docker related bugs are fixed in this release. Upgrade to make sure you do not hit these.
Potential HTTP Connection Leak Fixed
All proxy repositories have the potential to leak HTTP connections - this is mostly noticeable under sustained proxy repository load and frequent outbound requests. The symptoms may include having Nexus non-responsive to inbound requests, thread backup and ParOldGen filling up and not being reclaimed.
- [NEXUS-10564] Bug Bower proxy repository timeout waiting for connection from pool performance
- [NEXUS-10021] Bug Authentication-less Email Server config does not work
- [NEXUS-10294] Bug Docker client <= 1.9.1 cannot pull images which are push by a docker client >= 1.10.0
- [NEXUS-10421] Bug Docker pull through proxy repository fails if remote is not available
- [NEXUS-10481] Bug outbound docker proxy requests always insert /library/ and commonly return 404 at the remote
- [NEXUS-10423] Bug NPM proxy repository Timeout waiting for connection from pool performance
- [NEXUS-6037] Improvement Python PyPi repository format support
- [NEXUS-10827] Improvement RubyGems repository format support
- [NEXUS-7765] Bug RUT Auth Realm does not authenticate in Nexus 3
- [NEXUS-10042] Bug IOException Pipe not connected prevents generating support zip on Windows
- [NEXUS-10390] Bug Nexus 3 Basic realm name does not equal Nexus 2 realm name