Nexus Repository Manager 2.14 Release Notes
These notes are a compilation of new features and significant bug fixes for Nexus Repository Manager 2.14.
See the complete release notes for all resolved issues.
New and Noteworthy
This is a bug fix release to address some critical issues affecting certain customers.
Attention Maven Snapshot Remover Task Users
A regression in the Snapshot Removal scheduled task introduced in 2.11.4 that causes certain files to not be deleted has been fixed in this release. Upgrading will prevent old snapshot releases from consuming unnecessary disk space.
- [NEXUS-10154] Bug OrientDb allocates massive disk cache on large systems performance
LDAP,RUT Auth,User Token
- [NEXUS-10794] Bug user tokens do not work in combination with RUT Auth and LDAP realms
- [NEXUS-10881] Improvement upgrade OrientDB to version 2.1.14 to properly handle nexus-work UNC paths
- [NEXUS-9307] Bug temporary nx-tmp-content-locator files may not be reliably cleaned up
- [NEXUS-10233] Bug Central automatic routing results discarded because Prefix file size exceeds maximum allowed
- [NEXUS-10460] Bug Regression: Maven snapshot remover does not remove asc, md5, and sha1 files performance