Nexus Repository Manager 2.14.2 Release Notes
These notes are a compilation of new features and significant bug fixes for Nexus Repository Manager 2.14.2.
See the complete release notes for all resolved issues.
New and Noteworthy
Nexus 3 Upgrade Improvements
Nexus 2.14.2 is forward upgrade compatible with the forthcoming 3.2.0 release. Upgrading 2.14.2 into Nexus 3.1.0 will be blocked - releases going forward will include a compatibility check as a reminder.
Nexus 3 adoption is growing rapidly and we identified a few edge case problems with the upgrade process. We've worked hard to get some more fixes out there for you in this release.
- [NEXUS-11732] Bug Prevent
ClassCastExceptionwhen handling StorageLinkItem during upgrade to Nexus 3
- [NEXUS-11921] Improvement Explicitly prevent quarantine enabled Nexus 2 repositories from upgrade into Nexus 3
- [NEXUS-11301] Bug Upgrade to Nexus 3 fails if Nexus 2 has no anonymous user defined
- [NEXUS-11923] Improvement perform version compatibility check when upgrading from Nexus 2.x to Nexus 3.x
- [NEXUS-11925] Bug Nexus 2 to Nexus 3 upgrade may fail with
NullPointerExceptionCannot invoke method extract while processing
- [NEXUS-11874] Bug npm packages cannot be migrated due to
IllegalStateException PackageVersionexpected when contained in a rebuilt hosted repository
- [NEXUS-11219] Bug Drop Inactive Staging Repositories task aborts if a repository is not found
- [NEXUS-10987] Bug
SSLSocketImplon non-Oracle JVM prevents proxying HTTPS remote