To downgrade a Nexus Repository Manager (NXRM) 3 PRO instance to OSS:
- Gracefully stop NXRM.
- Open the file
<data-dir>/etc/nexus.propertiesin a text editor.
- Add a new line to the file containing:
- Save the file with read permissions and ownership of the user owning the NXRM process.
- Required for versions 3.10.0 to 3.14.0 only:
- This step is not needed for versions 3.9.0 or earlier or 3.15.0 and later.
- You will need to modify the DB paths in the script before executing it.
- Download the attached
downgrade.osqlscript to your <app-dir>.
- Open the
downgrade.osqlscript in a text editor and modify the path references inside the script to refer to the correct locations.
- In a terminal session, change directories to the <app-dir> and execute the script using a java command:
java -jar ./lib/support/nexus-orient-console.jar downgrade.osql
- Start NXRM