Sonatype will provide technical consultation and advice related to the Sonatype products and solutions to Authorized Support Contacts between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. in your local time zone, Monday through Friday but excluding Sonatype's and local holidays. Support outside of those hours is done on a best effort basis.
If your organization has purchased Extended Support, you can obtain around the clock support for any Severity 1 (Production Outage) issues. Per our support policy the Extended Support policy covers Production Outages only.
Requesting Help Outside Normal Business Hours for a Extended Support Production Outage
- Go to https://SUPPORT.sonatype.com
- Click the top right Sign In button and authenticate.
The person signing in must be an authorized support contact so the system can validate you have an Extended Support agreement with Sonatype.
- Click Submit a request at the top right of the page header to open the new request form.
- In the menu item How Can We Help You choose one of these options:
- Product related Question or Issue
- License Renewal, Expiration, Installation
Important: In the menu item How is this impacting your business? choose:
I have a complete PRODUCTION system outage and all work is blocked
- Fill out the other required fields and click Submit